Who Should Take This Medical Writing Training Package?
- You know you want to be well prepared for Science Journal or Regulatory Writing.
- You want to break into pharmaceutical or device development and write about it.
- You also want to have the breadth of skill to write Scientific Journal articles.
- You want the best foundational training you can get, and you need the flexibility, convenience,
and affordability of doing it online.
If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the RIGHT PACKAGE. You will be taking all of our scientifically oriented courses and enjoying renewing or building your skills.
This Package includes four Online Courses:
- CME Training for Medical Writers**
- Scientific Journal Writing
- Posters and Abstracts
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology
**“CME Training for Medical Writers” won the 2011 Award for Best Innovation for Continuing Professional Development from the international Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions (formerly Alliance for CME.)
You also enjoy 7 Bonus Online Seminars (each 1 hour in length) which expand your thinking about getting started and being successful in medical writing either as an employee, freelancer of business owner. Just the right amount of information to give you a solid footing as a regulatory and/or science journal writer.
When you are graduated with a Certificate from this Continuing Medical Education Writer Package, you will have the background and training to make yourself attractive in the competitive worldwide writer’s market for pharmaceutical and device companies, as well as well-respected journals.
Only 1 Payment of $1997 or 5 Payments of $459.
What’s Included in This Package?
Click each item to view detailed pages if you wish.
4 Online Courses
|“CME Training for Medical Writers”. This Award Winning Online Course takes most people 12 weeks to complete. Your time may vary. In 10 Modules, we teach you how to create effective, unbiased, evidence-based Continuing Medical Education content which is geared to increase physician knowledge, change clinical behavior, and improve patient outcomes. Your Course includes video instruction, 3 homework assignments, and personal feedback and guidance. Students who perform well in the Course have the opportunity to be placed in 12-week virtual internships which give first-hand experience of creating CME. (Ala carte price $2,597.)|
|“Scientific Journal Writing”. This Online Course takes most people 4 weeks to complete. Your time may vary. You will learn how a journal article is structured, how to organize and prepare research materials, how to use tables, figures, and photos effectively, and understand the article submission process. The Course offers tips on writing as well. (Ala carte price $297.)|
|“Preparing Abstracts and Posters”. We include this Online Course which takes most people 2 weeks to complete, so that you know how to format and create summaries of your work. Abstracts are good to have so you can list your articles in a standard format. Posters are great for public presentation. Quick and simple skills to learn AND use for your future. (Ala carte price $297.)|
|“Biostatistics and Epidemiology”. Consumer health writing can often involve the use of statistics, and this Online Course teaches you how to use statistics in the proper way. Improper or mis-use of statistics can effect your credibility and earning power. Epidemiology of course is the study of disease patterns in human populations. The second half of this course covers the science of epidemiology. Both of these disciplines provide great background and strength to your understanding and use of research data as you translate concepts from scientific fact into understandable information for the public. Most people finish this Course within 4 weeks. (Ala carte price $297.)|
PLUS 7 ONLINE SEMINARS
with our Medical Writing Experts:
1. CME Opportunities for Medical Writers with Johanna Lackner Marx, MPH MSW CCMEP, President of InQuill Medical Communications. Johanna shows the demand for CME content is growing, and that funding is growing, despite shifts in funding sources. Government sources of funding have increased, while pharmaceutical and device funding has become more focused. She
tells you where the opportunities are and how you can get trained.
2. CME Trends in Europe with Eugene Pozniak, Programme Director at the European CME Forum, Board Director for the Global Alliance for Medical Education. Eugene details the growth of CME in many of Europe’s countries, distinguishes this growth
from the United States, and offers an understanding where CME will be developing across Europe in the future.
3. Writing and Editing Scientific Papers for Journals with Barbara Gastel, MD. Barbara is the author of “How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper” and teaches medical writing worldwide. Her presentations are clear, concise, and specific, and by the end of the seminar, you will have gained a world of knowledge on presenting science to professionals and the public.
4. 10 Statistical Errors Even YOU Can Find, with Tom Lang, MA. Tom teaches internationally and has written THE BOOK on medical writing and statistics. He’ll teach you 10 of the most common statistical mistakes and how YOU can avoid them.
5. Job Hunt Tips from a Recruiter’s Notebook, with George Buckland, Recruiter. You will learn how most recruiters look for job applicants, and what you must do to get found. Plus George coaches us all on what makes us look interesting to recruiters. He even gives his contact information, because he’s always looking for good candidates.
6. Essential Marketing Rules for Medical Writing Websites that Win, with Philippa Gamse, CMC. Philippa has evaluated over 5,000 websites for big companies, small companies, and entrepreneurs. She tells you the secret ingredients to building and arranging your website so that you win business with new clients or recruiters.
7. How to Get, Close and Keep Medical Writing Business with Internet Marketing, with Jonathan Marx, MBA. Jonathan is expert in internet marketing and engaging web visitors. You’ve got your website. You’ve got your product. Now what do you do? How do you get found? How do you engage prospects? How to get and keep the business. Watch THIS one.
Buy all this separately, and you’ll pay $3,638.
BUY TODAY in this Package and you SAVE BIG MONEY.
We support you along the way if you have questions. You can send an email, or make an appointment to talk.
Ready to Go? We are too.
Buy now and get your training started!!
Only 1 Payment of $1997 or 5 Payments of $459.